golflog: it's a palindrome.

like a full moon to a werewolf, for me warm weather is the harbinger of a dangerous addiction. it consumes my thoughts, time, money, and energy until the first snowfall.

golf.

i love to play, and it's good exercise, i'm just not that good at it. so the other day in the car on the way back to ithaca from pennsylvania, i decided to take a more, shall we say, scientific approach to this black art. i'll be using this blog to document scores, putts, fairways, greens in regulation, interesting wildlife, and anything i might break along the way. i'll also pepper it with "interesting" anecdotes from my golfing experience.

at the end of the day, the person who will likely enjoy reading this the most is me, much like my personal blog. but whatever.

see you at the turn!

No comments: